Knitting and my dog, what could be better?

12.31.2004

Pink, Orange, Red


dye, originally uploaded by buzzbox.

I've had this ball of yarn for years. It was a natural color and kinda boring, and then I read about dyeing with kool aid.

I got my 75ยข together and bought orange, cherry, and strawberry.

Here are the results...not bad.

Now what should I make with this yarn? I have about 250 yards...not enough for a scarf, unless it's a skinny one...maybe Matilda will get another sweater...I did rewrite my favorite pattern to be knit in the round, after all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

I vote for legwarmers! How great would THAT be?

4:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine what you could do with blue and purple koolaid...

:)

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home